Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jamba Juice has the best dessert

Since my divorce began, I've decided to create this whole new image of myself, on the inside and the outside. I've starting eating better, I cut out all the Monster Khaos, that I was totally addicted to. I've even cut out most of the Diet Coke that I was more addicted to! I started drinking water and working out......I even have a trainer.......and a REALLY HOT ONE to boot!! I really have never had too much of a sweet tooth, but when it would hit me, it hit hard. I'd have cookies and cake and ice cream all at the same time and then feel like crap afterwards because I knew that every ounce that I had just ate was going straight to my lower half!!! Now I've turned to Jamba Juice smoothies!!! This is really starting to sound like an infomercial......Jamba Juice, if your reading this, I'd like royalties on all the profits I net you from this product placement ad!

1 comment:

  1. Angie... You BLOG?! I had no idea... SO glad I found it!! (Dont ask me how I did it, I'll never be able to figure it out again!) ;-)

    Hope you are doing GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recently separated, working mommy of a 2 year old princess. She is the most amazing gift and by far the greatest accomplishment of my entire life.