Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Sushi Magic sells itself.........NOT!

homemade sushi 05 by paco.esteban

The Sushi Magic!! I love sushi so intead of going to a restaurant and spend $30-$40 each time I thought I'd make those "3 easy payments of only $19.95" and make it at home! WRONG! I cooked the rice and rolled everything up in seaweed paper and went to cut it and it smashed like a pancake. They don't tell you that in order to cut the roll into pieces, you have to have the sharpest knife known to man and that just didn't come in the damn package. I still ate it but instead of it being rolls it was more like a log!

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a recently separated, working mommy of a 2 year old princess. She is the most amazing gift and by far the greatest accomplishment of my entire life.